iBeacon is an indoor positioning system that can notify nearby iOS 7+ devices of their presence. The technology enables a smart phone or other device to perform actions when in close proximity – within 50-70 meters – to an iBeacon. They work outside just as well as they work inside.
Mobile device platforms:
- iOS devices with Bluetooth 4.0+: iPhone 4S and later, iPad (3rd generation) and later, iPad Mini (1st generation) and later, iPod Touch (5th generation).
- Macintosh computers with OS X Mavericks (10.9) and Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.3+ with Bluetooth 4.0+: Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3, HTC One, Google/LG Nexus 7 2013 version/Nexus 4/Nexus 5, HTC Butterfly, OnePlus One…
- Windows Phone devices with the Lumia Cyan update or above.
- Shops, shopping malls: offers, advertisements, target marketing, product reviews
- Museums, concert halls, stadiums: information, associate help
- City centers and public services: location guide, information etc.
We provide the following services:
- iBeacon customization and installation
- Data management on our servers to build up your information center
- Client applications for iOS, Android and Windows devices to detect your iBeacons and present your info, advertisements etc.
Please note that iBeacons are not tracking devices. They are very simple and low powered bluetooth transmitters with unique hardware identifiers. For example your phone knows you’re at the shopping mall, and it can probably tell you’re next to the Big Shoes store. What iBeacon technology determines is that you’re near the men’s sports shoes section of the store.
- iBeacons: $10.00 – 29.90$/pcs.
- Data management:
Information center setup: $500 Optional: remote web management tool and data maintenance: 480$/year
- Device applications, software development: from $2,500 / platform
Contact us to design and build your iBeacon solutions.