BP Data Explorer is a data reader, converter and file exporter macOS (OS X) utility application for USB and Bluetooth (BT) connected blood pressure monitors. It’s compatible with Omron BP 791IT, BP 653, 654, 761 and 786. If there is a marketing demand we’ll add other devices to the list.
OS X 10.10 or later operating system, and for bluetooth connections, Bluetooth 4.0+ LTE is required. You can export your device data to Microsoft’s HealthVault and to health care systems.
Program features and screenshots are available at: http://sanfrancisco.life/apps/bp-data-explorer/
User manual is available at: http://sanfrancisco.life/apps/bp-data-explorer-faq/
Download the application from the Apple’s Mac AppStore.
- Data reading from blood pressure monitors.
- Two monitors can be atattached at the same time.
- Assigning profiles to each “A” and “B” user selection switches per devices.
- Saving device data to your local disk by merging with your existing archive. Previous readings will not be lost. There is no 100 record limit on archive.
- Exporting device data to external files in CSV, TXT, HTML, PDF or CCR format.
- Presenting device data in grid and graph.
- Printing device data and graph.
|Operating system||OS X 10.10 or later||iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro,Mac Mini, Mac Pro|
|Bluetooth||4.0+ LTE||Check out your computer at Apple menu: ’About this Mac’ -> ‘System Report…’ -> ‘Hardware’ group -> ‘Bluetooth’|
|Compatible blood pressure devices||USB interfaceOMRON 10+ Series, BP 791IT||You can buy it from Amazom or from other retailers|
|Bluetooth interface OMRON BP 653, 654, 761, 786||We recommend OMRON BP 786. You can buy it from Amazom or from other retailers|
|Request for other type|
|Data storage on your computer disk||YES||There is no need to open an account at a service provider. Your personal data and device readings are saved to your computer only.|
|Exported file formats||CSV, TXT, HTML, PDF, CCR|
|Microsoft HealthVault compatible||YES||Exported files in .CSV and .TXT format can be uploaded to your HealtVault account|
|Health information system compatible||YES||Exported files in .CSV, .TXT or .CCR format can be likely uploaded to any of your account at your health provider. If you need other formats please let us know.|