Software development charges
The following is only a rough guideline for you:
- AX, Visual and user interface designer: $100/hour.
- Microsoft C#, C++, .NET, Razor programmer: $100/hour.
- Typical 5-10 page web site project starts from $1,000. Professional corporate sites with complex database and remote content management requirements: $10,000 and up.
- Visual and user interface designer: $100/hour.
- Application developer for iOS devices, in object-c in Xcode: $50/hour.
- Application developer for Android devices, in Java in Eclipse and Android Studio: $50/hour.
- Application developer for MS Windows devices, C# in Visual Studio: $75/hour.
- Typical mobile project: same application running on iOS and Android devices, and charges start from $2,000.
- Application development in C# and Java: $75/hour.
- Typical small project charges: $2,000.
- Database design and build up, server setup: $75/hour.
- Typical charges for a small project: $1,000.
- Java developer: $100/hour. Tool: NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Windows platform developer: $150/hour. Tool: Visual Studio.
- Mac OS X platform developer: $125/hour. Tool: Xcode.
- Server side programmer: $100/hour.
- Local senior project manager: from $150/hour.
- Server system manager: from $75/hour.